☆SCOC-13II Grimlock 1-6x24 SFP GenII Riflescope
· BDC MOA Reticle
The illuminated, glass-etched BDC reticle subtends with popular 5.56 mm cartridges, and the centered halo promotes fast target acquisition.
· Second focal plane (SFP) reticles are located near the scopersquos eyepiece behind the image erecting and magnifying lenses. This style of reticle does not visually change in size when you change the magnification. The advantage of an SFP reticle is that it always maintains the same appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover, and wind drift correction are only accurate at one particular magnification.
· CQB and Long-Distance Marksmanship
The Vector Optics GenII Grimlock 1-6x24 is a rugged, variable-powered riflescope with an LED-illuminated Second focal plane reticle that's designed to accommodate close quarter battle (CQB) and long-distance marksmanship.
· 30mm Monotube, Fully-Multi Coated, Capped 1/2MOA Adjustment, Zero Re-set
· Etched BDC Reticle Illuminated (300, 400, 500 & 600 Yds), Wide F.O.V, 4" Eye Relief, Power Ring Lever
· BDC reticle: 200 yards center dot, the following hashmark refers to 300, 400, 500 and 600 yards
· Length of middle turret part: 38mm (1.5 inch)
· Distance between middle turret parts to power ring: 59mm (2.3 inch)
· Adjustment re-zero feature: pull up leading to free spin
· Shock tested to 750g, water resistant
· Fully nitrogen purged to eliminate any fogging of the lenses internally
· High quality 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum
· Diopter compensation from fast-focus eyepiece (+2 to -2)
1 Pair of 30mm weaver or dovetail rings
1x Flip-up Cap
1x cleaning cloth etc.
1x retail package
5 Years Limited Warranty
Your Vector Optics product is warranted free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5 years from time of purchase by the original purchaser. Batteries are not covered under warranty.
In the event of a defect under this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the product. This warranty does not cover damages caused by misuse or improper handling. Also, this warranty is null and void if modification or maintenance is provided by someone other than Vector Optics. This warranty is non-transferable.
For products not directly purchased from us, customer should contact their local dealer for applicable warranty in.